Atlantis is a luxury 5 star hotel in dubai. The Atlantic hotel is located in Palm. You can enjoy the great view of Arabian Sea directly from Atlantis room. It facilitate the non stop adventure, nightlife, world class dining , spa, shopping and many more.
#AtlantisThePalmOffers #RestaurantOffers #FoodOffers
• Experience The Delights Of Atlantis With Breakfast & Dinner, Plus 50% Off Lunch.
• Blackout Dates: 20-Dec-2017 – 6-Jan-2018. Additional blackout dates may apply
• All room rates are subject to 10% Service Charge, 10% Dubai Municipality Fee and, for stays from 1 January 2018, 5% Value Added Tax.
• A Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night is applicable and will be collected upon check-out.
#AtlantisThePalmOffers #WaterParkOffers #HotelOffers
• Purchase an Annual Pass and enjoy 12 months of unlimited access to Aquaventure Water park .
• Pass price for adults AED 990 and for children AED 495* .
Unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark
25% Aquaventure Waterpark Food & Beverage outlets
25% discount on Aquaventure Waterpark General Admission Rate for up to 3 guests accompanying the cardholder
Up to 20% off at Dolphin Bay & Sea Lion Point
Up to 40% off at The Lost Chambers Aquarium applicable on full admission price – subject to seasonality
25% discount on Ray Feeding
25% discount on The Lost Chambers Aquarium Back of House Tour
20% discount on Aquaventure Waterpark retail outlets
Stay in any of Atlanti’s iconic Signature Suites and get 30% off, and as a gift get AED 2500 to spend around the resort. Booking dates from now to 30 November 2017 and Staying date from Now to 24 December 2017
Up to 40% Off
Enjoy your summer with The ultimate Aqua venture Water park with up to 40% Off. Experience with Dolphin photo fun, Royal Swim, Sea Lion and much more. Booking and Redemption date 3 July to 24 August 2017.
25% - 40% OFF
Stay with us or visit for the day and enjoy 25% to 40% off Resort-Wide with your Master Card. Booking date availble from 4 june to 30 September 2017. and stay dates available from 4 june to 15 october 2017.